Synthesis and characterization of polyurethane hybrids: Influence of the polydimethylsiloxane linear chain and silsesquioxane cubic structure on the thermal and mechanical properties of polyurethane hybrids
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 4052–4065, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Madhavan, K. and Reddy, B. S. R. (2009), Synthesis and characterization of polyurethane hybrids: Influence of the polydimethylsiloxane linear chain and silsesquioxane cubic structure on the thermal and mechanical properties of polyurethane hybrids. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 4052–4065. doi: 10.1002/app.30494
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2007
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (through a senior research fellowship and DST). Grant Number: SR/SI/PC-33/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!