Development of a poloxamer analogs/bioadhesive polymers-based in situ gelling ophthalmic delivery system for tiopronin
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 775–783, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Jiang, T.-Y., Sun, C.-S., Shen, X., Wang, T.-Y. and Wang, S.-L. (2009), Development of a poloxamer analogs/bioadhesive polymers-based in situ gelling ophthalmic delivery system for tiopronin. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 775–783. doi: 10.1002/app.30520
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30500638
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!