Separation of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells from human peripheral blood through polyurethane foaming membranes modified with several amino acids
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 671–679, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Higuchi, A., Yang, S.-T., Li, P.-T., Chen, H., Ruaan, R.-C., Chen, W.-Y., Chang, Y., Chang, Y., Tsai, E. M., Ling, Q.-D., Wang, H.-C. and Hsu, S.-T. (2009), Separation of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells from human peripheral blood through polyurethane foaming membranes modified with several amino acids. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 671–679. doi: 10.1002/app.30564
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2008
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC96-2218-E-008-007, 97-2221-E-008-011-MY3, NSC97-2120-M-008-002
- VGHUST Joint Research Program, Tsou's Foundation. Grant Numbers: VGHUST97-P3-08, VGHUST98-P3-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!