Compatibility studies with blends based on poly(n-butyl methacrylate) and polyacrylonitrile
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 3357–3364, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Ge, Z. and Xiao, C. (2010), Compatibility studies with blends based on poly(n-butyl methacrylate) and polyacrylonitrile. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 3357–3364. doi: 10.1002/app.30613
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2008
- National Science Foundation of China and Key Laboratory of Advanced Textile Materials and Manufacturing Technology (Zhejiang Sci-tech University), Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!