Preparation and characterization of polypropylene homocomposites: Exploiting polymorphism of PP homopolymer
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 684–691, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
Karger-Kocsis, J., Wanjale, S. D., Abraham, T., Bárány, T. and Apostolov, A. A. (2010), Preparation and characterization of polypropylene homocomposites: Exploiting polymorphism of PP homopolymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 684–691. doi: 10.1002/app.30624
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2009
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG Ka 1202/17
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund. Grant Number: OTKA F60505
- Sofia University Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!