Improving the performance of urea-formaldehyde wood adhesive system using dendritic poly(amidoamine)s and their corresponding half generations
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 1348–1355, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Essawy, H. A., Moustafa, A.-A. B. and Elsayed, N. H. (2009), Improving the performance of urea-formaldehyde wood adhesive system using dendritic poly(amidoamine)s and their corresponding half generations. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 1348–1355. doi: 10.1002/app.30696
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!