Conductive network formation and electrical properties of poly(vinylidene fluoride)/multiwalled carbon nanotube composites: Percolation and dynamic percolation
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 1405–1411, 1 November 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Zhu, J., Ouyang, M., Ma, C. and Sumita, M. (2009), Conductive network formation and electrical properties of poly(vinylidene fluoride)/multiwalled carbon nanotube composites: Percolation and dynamic percolation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 1405–1411. doi: 10.1002/app.30729
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2008
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-06-0536
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 50773071
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: R503223
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!