Synthesis and characterization of functionalized acrylic-acrylamide-based superabsorbent gels
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 2828–2836, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Zhang, Y., Jin, K., Qiu, X., Ren, X., Hu, S. and Zhang, F. (2009), Synthesis and characterization of functionalized acrylic-acrylamide-based superabsorbent gels. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 2828–2836. doi: 10.1002/app.30776
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2009
- Chinese National Scientific Foundation. Grant Number: 20875100
- Ministry of Education of China, National Key Technology R and D Program. Grant Number: 2006BAD10B02
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China, Ministry of Education of China and Special Fund for Agriculture Profession. Grant Number: 200803030
- Ministry of Agriculture of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!