Melt spinning and metal chloride vapor curing process on polymethylsilsesquioxane as SiOC fiber precursor
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 2600–2607, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Narisawa, M., Sumimoto, R.-I., Kita, K.-I., Kado, H., Mabuchi, H. and Kim, Y.-W. (2009), Melt spinning and metal chloride vapor curing process on polymethylsilsesquioxane as SiOC fiber precursor. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 2600–2607. doi: 10.1002/app.30802
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2009
- Tokyo Institute of Technology (Japan Society of Promotion Science and Collaborative Research Project of Materials and Structures Laboratory). Grant Number: 20560627
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!