Transparent conducting films based on nanofibrous polymeric membranes and single-walled carbon nanotubes
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 2864–2872, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Kim, Y., Kim, H.-S., Bak, H., Yun, Y. S., Cho, S. Y. and Jin, H.-J. (2009), Transparent conducting films based on nanofibrous polymeric membranes and single-walled carbon nanotubes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 2864–2872. doi: 10.1002/app.30829
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2009
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) by the Korean government (MEST) through Intelligent Textile System Research Center (ITRC). Grant Number: R11-2005-065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!