Role of specific interactions on fiber formation in the electrospinning of poly(vinyl phenol)/poly(vinyl pyrrolidone) blend solutions
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 2922–2928, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Buruaga, L., Muñoz, M. E., Irusta, L., González, A. and Iruin, J. J. (2009), Role of specific interactions on fiber formation in the electrospinning of poly(vinyl phenol)/poly(vinyl pyrrolidone) blend solutions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 2922–2928. doi: 10.1002/app.30849
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2008
- Basque Government (Etortek program, Nanotron project), Diputación Foral de Gipuzkoa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!