Suppression of breast cancer cells in vitro by polyamidoamine-dendrimer-mediated 5-fluorouracil chemotherapy combined with antisense micro-RNA 21 gene therapy
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 3760–3766, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Mei, M., Ren, Y., Zhou, X., Yuan, X.-B., Li, F., Jiang, L.-H., Kang, C.-S. and Yao, Z. (2009), Suppression of breast cancer cells in vitro by polyamidoamine-dendrimer-mediated 5-fluorouracil chemotherapy combined with antisense micro-RNA 21 gene therapy. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 3760–3766. doi: 10.1002/app.30868
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2008
- China National Natural Scientific Fund. Grant Numbers: 50573056, 30772231, 30670802
- Tianjin Science and Technology Committee. Grant Numbers: 07ZCGHHZ1000, 09JCZDJC17600
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-07-0615
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!