Spinnability of low-substituted hydroxyethylcellulose sodium hydroxide aqueous solutions
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 767–774, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Li, D., Zhou, X., Jinglan, Y., Yu, F. and Wang, X. (2010), Spinnability of low-substituted hydroxyethylcellulose sodium hydroxide aqueous solutions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 767–774. doi: 10.1002/app.30876
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2008
- Central Specialized Research Fund for Universities (Donghua University), Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20060255008
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: 111-2-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!