Celite-mediated linking of polyurethane block copolymers and the impact on the shape memory effect
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 3568–3575, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Chung, Y.-C., Chun, B. C., Lee, S. D. and Park, J. S. (2010), Celite-mediated linking of polyurethane block copolymers and the impact on the shape memory effect. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 3568–3575. doi: 10.1002/app.30884
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2007
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Numbers: R11-2005-065, R01-2007-000-20385-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!