Influence of polyacrylate/titanium dioxide composite particles on the antiaging performance of polycarbonates
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 3495–3500, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Han, S.-M., Yang, M.-J., Gao, W.-B., Tang, M.-J., Jiang, L. and Dan, Y. (2009), Influence of polyacrylate/titanium dioxide composite particles on the antiaging performance of polycarbonates. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 3495–3500. doi: 10.1002/app.30898
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2008
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50533080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!