Low percolation threshold and high conductivity in carbon black filled polyethylene and polypropylene composites
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 3527–3534, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Yuan, Q. and Wu, D. (2010), Low percolation threshold and high conductivity in carbon black filled polyethylene and polypropylene composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 3527–3534. doi: 10.1002/app.30919
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!