An investigation of melt rheology and thermal stability of poly(lactic acid)/ poly(butylene succinate) nanocomposites
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 2837–2847, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Bhatia, A., Gupta, R. K., Bhattacharya, S. N. and Choi, H. J. (2009), An investigation of melt rheology and thermal stability of poly(lactic acid)/ poly(butylene succinate) nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 2837–2847. doi: 10.1002/app.30933
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!