Surface initiated ATRP of acrylic acid on dopamine-functionalized AAO membranes
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 534–541, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Wang, W.-C., Wang, J., Liao, Y., Zhang, L., Cao, B., Song, G. and She, X. (2010), Surface initiated ATRP of acrylic acid on dopamine-functionalized AAO membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 534–541. doi: 10.1002/app.30939
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2009
- The Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2006B16
- The Major Project of Science and Technology Research from the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 308003
- The Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET) (Ministry of Education of China)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!