Fundamental studies of a new series of anion exchange membranes: Membranes prepared from bromomethylated poly(2,6-dimethyl-1,4-phenylene oxide) and 4-vinylpyridine
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 3016–3025, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Li, Y. and Xu, T. (2009), Fundamental studies of a new series of anion exchange membranes: Membranes prepared from bromomethylated poly(2,6-dimethyl-1,4-phenylene oxide) and 4-vinylpyridine. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 3016–3025. doi: 10.1002/app.30943
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2008
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20636050
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!