Thermomechanical and morphological properties of epoxy blends with hyperbranched polyester: Effect of the pseudo-generation number
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 1395–1406, 5 February 2010
How to Cite
Cicala, G. and Recca, G. (2010), Thermomechanical and morphological properties of epoxy blends with hyperbranched polyester: Effect of the pseudo-generation number. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 1395–1406. doi: 10.1002/app.30945
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2007
- Italian MUR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!