Biodegradation of blends of polyethylene-octene elastomer with starches by fungi
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 3574–3584, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Shang, X.-Y., Fu, X., Chen, X.-D. and Yang, L.-S. (2009), Biodegradation of blends of polyethylene-octene elastomer with starches by fungi. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 3574–3584. doi: 10.1002/app.30982
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!