Stress–strain curve modeling and length effect of polymer concrete subjected to flexural compressive stress
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 3819–3826, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Yeon, K.-S. (2009), Stress–strain curve modeling and length effect of polymer concrete subjected to flexural compressive stress. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 3819–3826. doi: 10.1002/app.30992
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2008
- Korea Institute of Construction & Transportation Technology Evaluation and Planning (KICTTEP)
- Ministry of Construction and Transportation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!