In situ crosslinking of hyperbranched polyglycerol in casting solutions and its effect on the structure and properties of porous PVDF membranes
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 548–556, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Zhao, Y.-H., Xu, Y.-Y. and Zhu, B.-K. (2010), In situ crosslinking of hyperbranched polyglycerol in casting solutions and its effect on the structure and properties of porous PVDF membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 548–556. doi: 10.1002/app.30993
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2008
- National “973” Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623402
- National “863” Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA03Z233
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!