Accelerated aging versus realistic aging in aerospace composite materials. V. The effects of hot/wet aging in a structural epoxy composite
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 901–910, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
Dao, B., Hodgkin, J., Krstina, J., Mardel, J. and Tian, W. (2010), Accelerated aging versus realistic aging in aerospace composite materials. V. The effects of hot/wet aging in a structural epoxy composite. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 901–910. doi: 10.1002/app.31029
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!