Influence of the oxidation and acetylation of banana starch on the mechanical and water barrier properties of modified starch and modified starch/chitosan blend films
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 991–998, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
Zamudio-Flores, P. B., Torres, A. V., Salgado-Delgado, R. and Bello-Pérez, L. A. (2010), Influence of the oxidation and acetylation of banana starch on the mechanical and water barrier properties of modified starch and modified starch/chitosan blend films. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 991–998. doi: 10.1002/app.31047
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2008
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología
- Secretaría de Investigacion y Posgrado/Instituto Politécnico Nacional
- Comisión de Operación y Fomento de Actividades Académicas/Instituto Politécnico Nacional
- Estimulos al Desempeño en Investigación/Instituto Politécnico Nacional
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!