Enhancement of the electrical properties of poly(p-phenylene vinylene) by the incorporation of silicon dioxide nanoparticles
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 700–705, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Yoon, S. and Park, H.-H. (2010), Enhancement of the electrical properties of poly(p-phenylene vinylene) by the incorporation of silicon dioxide nanoparticles. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 700–705. doi: 10.1002/app.31084
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2008
- Basic Research Promotion Fund, Korean Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development. Grant Number: KRF-2006-311-D00636 (Korea Research Foundation Grant)
- Ministry of Science and Technology (for the experiments at the Pohang Light Source)
- Pohang University of Science and Technology (for the experiments at the Pohang Light Source)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!