A study on the colloidal nature of urea-formaldehyde resins and its relation with adhesive performance
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 1956–1968, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Ferra, J. M. M., Mendes, A. M., Costa, M. R. N., Carvalho, L. H. and Magalhães, F. D. (2010), A study on the colloidal nature of urea-formaldehyde resins and its relation with adhesive performance. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 1956–1968. doi: 10.1002/app.31112
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2008
- FCT (PhD grant). Grant Number: SFRH/BD/23978/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!