The effect of carbon nanotube hydrophobicity on the mechanical properties of carbon nanotube-reinforced thermoplastic polyurethane nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 24–32, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Smart, S., Fania, D., Milev, A., Kannangara, G. S. K., Lu, M. and Martin, D. (2010), The effect of carbon nanotube hydrophobicity on the mechanical properties of carbon nanotube-reinforced thermoplastic polyurethane nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 24–32. doi: 10.1002/app.31115
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2009
- ARC Centre for Functional Nanomaterials and the Department of Chemical Engineering Super Scholarship
- The functionalization and TGA/FTIR work was completed at University of Western Sydney, Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!