Highly crosslinked micron-sized, monodispersed polystyrene particles by semicontinuous dispersion polymerization. II. Semicontinuous, delayed addition and seeded semicontinuous processes
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 3092–3102, 5 March 2010
How to Cite
Lee, K.-C. and Wi, H.-A. (2010), Highly crosslinked micron-sized, monodispersed polystyrene particles by semicontinuous dispersion polymerization. II. Semicontinuous, delayed addition and seeded semicontinuous processes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 3092–3102. doi: 10.1002/app.31187
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!