Influence of varying surface hydrophobicity of chitosan membranes on the adsorption and activity of lipase
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 1168–1175, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
Deng, H.-T., Wang, J.-J., Liu, Z.-Y. and Ma, M. (2010), Influence of varying surface hydrophobicity of chitosan membranes on the adsorption and activity of lipase. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 1168–1175. doi: 10.1002/app.31207
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province in China. Grant Number: 2006ABA174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!