Degradable poly(ester amine) based on poly(ethylene glycol) dimethacrylate and polyethylenimine as a gene carrier
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 1189–1198, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
Yu, J.-H., Huang, J., Nah, J.-W., Cho, M.-H. and Cho, C.-S. (2010), Degradable poly(ester amine) based on poly(ethylene glycol) dimethacrylate and polyethylenimine as a gene carrier. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 1189–1198. doi: 10.1002/app.31234
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2008
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: ROI-2005-000-10087-0
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20504010
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009CB930300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!