Functionalization of multi-walled carbon nanotubes with poly(ε-caprolactone) using click chemistry
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 31–37, 5 January 2011
How to Cite
Rana, S., Yoo, H. J., Cho, J. W., Chun, B. C. and Park, J. S. (2011), Functionalization of multi-walled carbon nanotubes with poly(ε-caprolactone) using click chemistry. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 31–37. doi: 10.1002/app.31268
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2009
- The Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund). Grant Number: KRF-2007-D00122
- The Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korean government (MOST). Grant Number: R01-2007-000-20385-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!