Preparation and characterization of thermoplastic polyurethane/organoclay nanocomposites by melt intercalation technique: Effect of nanoclay on morphology, mechanical, thermal, and rheological properties
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 639–654, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Barick, A. K. and Tripathy, D. K. (2010), Preparation and characterization of thermoplastic polyurethane/organoclay nanocomposites by melt intercalation technique: Effect of nanoclay on morphology, mechanical, thermal, and rheological properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 639–654. doi: 10.1002/app.31303
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2009
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India. Grant Number: 22(0410)/06/EMR-II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!