The influence of fiber fineness on physical characteristics of staple polypropylene fibers spun at different pumping speeds
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 2892–2897, 5 March 2010
How to Cite
Zarrebini, M., Mahmoudi, M. R., El-Bakary, M. A., El-Dessouky, H. M. and Lawrence, C. A. (2010), The influence of fiber fineness on physical characteristics of staple polypropylene fibers spun at different pumping speeds. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 2892–2897. doi: 10.1002/app.31333
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!