Multiple active site Monte Carlo model for heterogeneous Ziegler-Natta propylene polymerization
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 2962–2970, 5 March 2010
How to Cite
Luo, Z.-H., Shi, D.-P. and Zhu, Y. (2010), Multiple active site Monte Carlo model for heterogeneous Ziegler-Natta propylene polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 2962–2970. doi: 10.1002/app.31388
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20406016
- Fujian Petrochemical Company of SINOPEC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!