Using hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin for the preparation of hydrophobic poly(ketoethyl methacrylate) in aqueous medium
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 2933–2939, 5 March 2010
How to Cite
Ding, L., He, Q. and Deng, J. (2010), Using hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin for the preparation of hydrophobic poly(ketoethyl methacrylate) in aqueous medium. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 2933–2939. doi: 10.1002/app.31390
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2009
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-06-0096
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20574004
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20060010001
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Numbers: PCSIRT, IRT0706
- Major Project for Polymer Chemistry and Physics Subject Construction from Beijing Municipal Education Commission (BMEC). Grant Numbers: XK100100433, XK100100540
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!