Effect of the crosslink functionality on the mechanical properties of crosslinked 1,2,3-triazole polymers as potential binders for rocket propellants
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 473–478, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Song, Y., Wang, L., Gyanda, R., Sakhuja, R., Cavallaro, M., Jackson, D. C., Meher, N. K., Ciaramitaro, D. A., Bedford, C. D., Katritzky, A. R. and Duran, R. S. (2010), Effect of the crosslink functionality on the mechanical properties of crosslinked 1,2,3-triazole polymers as potential binders for rocket propellants. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 473–478. doi: 10.1002/app.31426
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2009
- Office of Naval Research (from the Advanced Reactive and Energetic Materials Program). Grant Number: N00014-1-0211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!