Considerations on detailed analysis and particle growth in high impact polypropylene particles
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 632–638, 5 October 2011
How to Cite
Katayama, K., Tanase, S. and Ishihara, N. (2011), Considerations on detailed analysis and particle growth in high impact polypropylene particles. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 122: 632–638. doi: 10.1002/app.31446
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!