Preparation of amidoximated bacterial cellulose and its adsorption mechanism for Cu2+ and Pb2+
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 8–15, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Chen, S., Shen, W., Yu, F., Hu, W. and Wang, H. (2010), Preparation of amidoximated bacterial cellulose and its adsorption mechanism for Cu2+ and Pb2+. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 8–15. doi: 10.1002/app.31477
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2009
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-05-0420
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: 111-2-04
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!