Mechanical properties and thermal aging behavior of styrene-butadiene rubbers vulcanized using liquid diene polymers as the plasticizer
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 2314–2320, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Nakazono, T. and Matsumoto, A. (2010), Mechanical properties and thermal aging behavior of styrene-butadiene rubbers vulcanized using liquid diene polymers as the plasticizer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 2314–2320. doi: 10.1002/app.31483
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!