This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United State of America.
Poly(lactic acid) membranes containing bacteriocins and EDTA for inhibition of the surface growth of gram-negative bacteria†
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 486–492, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Liu, L., Jin, T., Coffin, D. R., Liu, C.-K. and Hicks, K. B. (2010), Poly(lactic acid) membranes containing bacteriocins and EDTA for inhibition of the surface growth of gram-negative bacteria. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 486–492. doi: 10.1002/app.31550
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!