Proton exchange membranes for a direct methanol fuel cell based on sulfonated styrene-(ethylene-butylene)-styrene/polyvinylidene fluoride blends
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 393–399, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Seeponkai, N. and Wootthikanokkhan, J. (2010), Proton exchange membranes for a direct methanol fuel cell based on sulfonated styrene-(ethylene-butylene)-styrene/polyvinylidene fluoride blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 393–399. doi: 10.1002/app.31561
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
- The Commission of Higher Education, the Ministry of Education, Royal Thai Government. Grant Number: RMU4880043
- Thailand Research Fund (TRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!