Viscous behavior of PS, PP, and ABS in terms of temperature and pressure-dependent hole fraction
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 110–113, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Akdeniz, G., Yahsi, U. and Tav, C. (2010), Viscous behavior of PS, PP, and ABS in terms of temperature and pressure-dependent hole fraction. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 110–113. doi: 10.1002/app.31565
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!