Preparation of high-performance polyethylene via a novel processing method of combining dynamic vulcanization with a silane-grafted water-crosslinking technique
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 2539–2548, 5 March 2011
How to Cite
Gan, Q., Qi, R., Zhang, J., Yu, J. and Huang, S. (2011), Preparation of high-performance polyethylene via a novel processing method of combining dynamic vulcanization with a silane-grafted water-crosslinking technique. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 2539–2548. doi: 10.1002/app.31639
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2009
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!