Effects of nutrition and origin on the amino acid, grease, and suint composition and color of cashmere and guard hairs
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 409–420, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
McGregor, B. A. and Tucker, D.J. (2010), Effects of nutrition and origin on the amino acid, grease, and suint composition and color of cashmere and guard hairs. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 409–420. doi: 10.1002/app.31651
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2009
- Rural Industries Research and Development Corp
- Kinross Cashmere Co. Pty., Ltd
- Victorian Department of Primary Industries
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!