Influence of polyfunctional monomer on melt strength and rheology of long-chain branched polypropylene by reactive extrusion
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 2557–2565, 5 June 2010
How to Cite
Su, F.-H. and Huang, H.-X. (2010), Influence of polyfunctional monomer on melt strength and rheology of long-chain branched polypropylene by reactive extrusion. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 2557–2565. doi: 10.1002/app.31738
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20904012
- China Postdoctoral Special Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200902319
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!