Measurement of the pressure dependence of viscosity of polymer melts using a back pressure-regulated capillary rheometer
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 1076–1084, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Aho, J. and Syrjälä, S. (2010), Measurement of the pressure dependence of viscosity of polymer melts using a back pressure-regulated capillary rheometer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 1076–1084. doi: 10.1002/app.31754
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2009
- Academy of Finland, Graduate School of Processing of Polymers and Polymerbased Multimaterials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!