Poly(dimethylsiloxane-b-styrene) diblock copolymers prepared by reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer polymerization: Synthesis and characterization
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 3283–3290, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Guan, C.-M., Luo, Z.-H. and Tang, P.-P. (2010), Poly(dimethylsiloxane-b-styrene) diblock copolymers prepared by reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer polymerization: Synthesis and characterization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 3283–3290. doi: 10.1002/app.31780
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20406016
- Nation Defense Key Laboratory of Ocean Corrosion and Anti-Corrosion of China. Grant Number: 51449020205QT8703
- Fujian Province Science and Technology Office of China. Grant Number: 2005H040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!