Gelatin-g-poly(methyl methacrylate)/silver nanoparticle hybrid films and the evaluation of their antibacterial activity
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 2617–2625, 5 June 2010
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Liu, X., Wang, X., Yang, J., Yang, X.-J. and Lu, L. (2010), Gelatin-g-poly(methyl methacrylate)/silver nanoparticle hybrid films and the evaluation of their antibacterial activity. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 2617–2625. doi: 10.1002/app.31784
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- China Academy of Engineering Physics. Grant Number: 10776014
- High Technical Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China. Grant Number: BG2007047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!