Effect of the grain size of nanoparticle dye-coated titanium dioxide on the short-circuit current density and open-circuit voltage of an indium tin oxide/titanium dioxide/poly(acrylonitrile)–propylene carbonate–lithium perchlorate/graphite solar cell
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 3278–3282, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Rika, Rahman, M. Y. A., Salleh, M. M., Umar, A. A. and Ahmad, A. (2010), Effect of the grain size of nanoparticle dye-coated titanium dioxide on the short-circuit current density and open-circuit voltage of an indium tin oxide/titanium dioxide/poly(acrylonitrile)–propylene carbonate–lithium perchlorate/graphite solar cell. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 3278–3282. doi: 10.1002/app.31790
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
- Ministry of Science Technology and Innovation (MOSTI). Grant Number: eScience 03-02-03-SF0080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!